- Posted 05 July 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameMegha Koshy
We have a current opportunity for a Construction Lead Fab Yard 2 on a contract basis. The position will be based in Doha. For further information about this position please apply.
* Engineering Degree, certified construction/welding inspector or relevant experience.
* Minimum 15yrs experience in fabrication, construction, precommissioning within the offshore oil and gas industry.
* Experience with Offshore pipelines and similar construction work at supervisory level and exhaustive experience for the preparation, fabrication and construction of offshore pipelines with EPCI contractors.
* Application and in depth knowledge of stakeholder specifications and a working knowledge of Industry standards
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a focus on teamwork and the ability to communicate and interact within a PMT
* Review construction risks and assist in providing mitigation measures. Report Risks to the Offshore Head of Construction Fab Yard 2, review the EPCI schedule level 3 prepared by the Contractor.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.