Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Compliance and Assurance Manager, based in Aberdeen.
* Developing an annual compliance monitoring plan to identify, document and assess compliance risks in order to ensure robust and transparent compliance.
* Ensuring that sufficient controls are in place to manage/assess impact of key risks and issues.
* Monitor to assure compliance with UK and International regulatory requirements, Company Policy, Standards, Objectives and Plans
* Undertaking independent reviews of business systems and processes, ensuring that every department operates in accordance with the company's policies and procedures.
* Ensuring the effective implementation of any changes in regulation as they apply across the company's business portfolio.
* Deliver audit reports to meet the requirements of ExCo and the audit committee.
* Acting as the Compliance representative within internal work groups
* Communicate learnings from assurance activities to wider the company's organisation where appropriate.
* Develop effective and practical solutions to assist the company's compliance improvement in the UK and on any future ventures.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Lead management systems auditor
* Demonstrable experience of working with Continuous improvement techniques (SIPOC/Kaizen etc)
* Demonstrable quality assurance experience
* Audit experience
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: PR/068871.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.