- Posted 05 May 2022
- Contact NameMichael DaCosta
Completion & Workover Supervisor - Offshore Congo
(IWCF (level 4), French & English required)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Completion & Workover Supervisor - Offshore Congo on a contract basis.
You will be responsible for supervising completion and workover operations at the well site, assuring that activities are carried out with the best results in terms of safety, time and cost-effectiveness, in accordance with Company's procedures, and HSEQ standards, and good petroleum engineering practices.
As a member of well area team Offshore Congo you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing completion and workover programs to ensure the plan is done in accordance with Company's procedures and considering every single operation with particular attention to well integrity and operational safety
- Supervising completion and workover operations representing the Company at the well site
- Supervising and coordinating the activity of Contractors personnel involved in the operations at the well site
- Monitoring the consumption and stock of materials available and request personnel, services, equipment, and material in due time in order to avoid any delay in the operations
- Reporting on a regular basis on the progress of operations and agreeing on any corrective action if necessary, providing support in the resolution of operational problems, including analysis of Real Time Drilling Data from the site
- Ensuring lessons learned and related recommendations are captured and shared to allow for the improvement of next operations
- Participating as a member of the emergency task force in event of a major emergency, taking immediate actions to safeguard personnel, assets, and the environment
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- High school diploma or bachelor's degree
- Previous experience in Drilling & Completion Operations as Client supervisor
- Drilling Operations (Horizontal Drilling, Drilling Fluids & Cement)
- Advanced Drilling: Lean Profile, Underbalanced Drilling, HPHT Drilling, Extended Reach Drilling, Wellbore Stability
- Completion and work-over operations (Well Testing, Gravel Pack, Well Stimulation)
- Advanced Completion: Dual Completion, Intelligent Completion
- Ringless Operations
- Software: good knowledge of the main available software in the market for well data management and reporting
- Digitalization: familiar with the digitalization process including Real Time Monitoring, rig site drilling packages for performance optimization, and rig automatization processes
- Well Control Level 4 Subsea (IWCF or IADC)
If you have the skills and experience to perform well in this role we want to hear from you. Please follow the link to apply and upload a copy of your latest CV for immediate consideration.
For further information about this position please apply.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.