- Posted 27 September 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameKelsee Tedder
Role: The CVR should aim to spend 75% of their shift engaged with the work ongoing on site. Should there be a conflict between necessary onsite activity and office-based activity, the onsite will take priority
- Site safety leader
- Embed company safety leadership and human performance principles within the site's safety culture.
- Cultivate a culture of care, maintaining an environment for open and transparent reporting of safety issues.
- Proactively lead company oversight to check work is executed safely, verifying control of work, risk management and toolbox talks.
- Collaborate with contractor and company HSE teams to ensure site safety performance is continuously tracked and acted upon.
- Verify that relevant safety learning is continuously reviewed and implemented on site
- Most senior company person on contractors' site and focal point for all company vessel activities
- Ensure all emergencies, accidents, incidents and uncontrolled events are reported and investigated as appropriate.
- Monitors the safe execution of the work program and oversees procedural discipline
- Facilitate issue and acceptance of company ISSOW WCC
- Does not direct work but provides appropriate level over oversight
- Conducts oversight on contractor's self-verification process
- Ensures high level risk action barriers are verified though company oversight.
- Ensure that environmental permits and consents match approved procedures
- Ensure that management of change procedures (including evaluation of impact on environmental permits and consents) are implemented
- Promoting a work environment that enables people to identify, eliminate or mitigate risk to the lowest practicable level.
- Confirms Go No Go mobilisation activities are complete
- Ensure contractor awareness, comprehension and compliance in scope execution.
- Prepare or review daily progress reports
- Prepare of review end of trip close out reports
- Capture and share lesson learnt
- Approval of contractor reports
- Represent company in incident investigation
- Participate in contractor meetings
- Participates and promotes in contractor behavioural based programs
- Have suitable familiarity with the relevant aspects of the contract
- Exhibits understanding of company practices and the latest international standards that assure integrity of build and construction quality.
- Ensure compliance with the company GOC (Guidance on Certification) system for handover of completion certification at the appropriate stage gates
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.