- Posted 14 June 2022
- Contact NameAlan Patterson
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Communications Co-ordinator, based in Aberdeen.
* As part of a team, create rich and engaging content to reach various audiences
* Liaise with internal stakeholders to develop internal news / newsletters via various channels
* Updating and maintaining company intranet.
* Creation of posters for global offices and ensuring they are displayed
* Event support - both face to face and virtual.
* Maintain and report monthly statistics.
* Produce quality work products through approval processes, fact-checking and proof reading.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Communications, Public Relations or related field, and/or role relevant experience in a similar role.
* Professional use of digital and social media platforms
* High level of proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
* Oil & gas, energy or marine industry experience
* IT: Graphic design skills including Canva and Adobe InDesign. Video editing skills
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/055281.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.