- Posted 16 November 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- DisciplineEnergy Recruitment
- Contact NameAlan Patterson
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Commercial Service Advisor, based in Aberdeen.
* Manage a portfolio of low-risk agreements (proximity and crossing agreements) between Operator and asset owners.
* The role requires interfaces with internal departments (technical, commercial, legal) as well as partners and other asset owners
Experience & Qualifications:
* Contract development (drafting), contract management, negotiations
* Good project management skills and the ability to balance priorities
* The role is operational and will require delivery outside working hours from time to time (flexibility is required)
* Educational background: Could be Business, Supply Chain/Logistics, Engineering or Legal
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/063446.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.