Coiled Tubing Operator - Williston, ND - 6-12 month contract
* Under direct supervision, promotes excellent customer relations at the worksite.
* Performs necessary calculations for the total job at the well site as needed.
* Coordinates the activities of service operators and operator assistants during the equipment rig up and rig down on a location and the preparation of equipment for performing a job.
* Provides planning necessary for the job. Ensures customer satisfaction with jobs performed. Responsible for safe crane and rigging operations during the delivery of services.
* Operates coiled tubing control console including blow-out prevention equipment under supervision. As needed, may perform data collection and data distribution on jobs.
* Assists with the cleanup, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job.
* Provides input on individual performance levels of his/her subordinates providing on-the-job skills development to enhance job performance.
* Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability, or operations.
* Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
* Skills are typically acquired through completion of HAL career development requirements as Service Operator l.
* Must possess exceptional skills within the service line and have a general understanding of other service functions.
* Given the nature of oil field service work, the ability to communicate effectively with others is necessary.
* Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness. Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) standards, practices, and guidelines.
* Must possess excellent knowledge of Halliburton Management System (HMS) standards, work methods and processes.
* Licensure to drive commercial vehicles may be required.
* Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes.
* Must possess the ability understand to Well Bore schematic, analyze computer programs (Insite for Well Intervention) and operational procedures.
* Basic computer skills are preferred.
Per Diem: 25
Mileage: Mileage or flights
Is housing provided while on site? Mancamp provided
Reimbursable expenses: Baggage fees
Length of Assignment: 6-12 months
Will worker convert to FTE? Possible
Expected start date: 2/15/23
Shift, hours, rotation: Days or Nights, 15 hrs. 2 Week on 1 week off
Is this role remote?
Top three skills needed to perform this role:
1. Operate coiled tubing unit
2. Operate coiled tubing pumping units
3. Nitrogen pump experience a plus
Requirements not listed on posting:
1 Valid well control card a plus
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.