We have a current opportunity for a Client Services Representative. The position will be based in Golden, CO. For further information about this position please apply.
Client Services Representative I
Golden, CO (Position is Onsite)
Shoft Hours: 8:30a-5:30p Monday-Friday
Hourly Rate: $20/hr
Orion Group is seeking a pro-active and personable Client Services Representative to work onsite in Golden, Co for our premiere medical device manufacturing client. The Client Services Representative will provide order support and logistical services to clients to assist the organization in achieving its sales objectives and maintaining outstanding customer satisfaction. They will work with internal departments to ensure client product and service needs are being met in a timely manner.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Process client orders, generate required paperwork and documentation to be provided with product shipment
* Prepare client orders for shipment, ensuring accuracy of products selected and complete and accurate product paperwork and documentation
* Handling of incoming customer emails, web orders
* Other client service/logistical and customer satisfaction related activity as required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Desired:
* High school diploma or GED
* Two years of Customer Service and or Sales Support experience preferred
* Ability to work as part of a team and in a fast and efficient manner
* Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office software including MS Word, MS Excel
* Fast and accurate data entry skills
* Organization and planning skills
* Attention to detail, reliability, initiative and stress tolerance are key qualities
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.