Location: Lake County, IL
Contract Length: 6-months (possible extension)
Pay: $23 - $28
Scientist position in regulated (GLP) bioanalysis. Regulated Bioanalysis supports all regulated clinical and non-clinical studies, using HPLC-MS to quantify analyte concentrations in biological samples. Fast-paced environment with strong team culture.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
- BS in Chemistry or related science with 2-5 yrs lab experience or Master's Degree.
General lab skills: lab safety, solution preparations, use of balances, pH meter, pipettes, and other instruments
- Knowledge of bioanalytical extraction techniques and Instrumentation: PPT, LLE, SPE
- Intermediate experience with HPLC-MS, Data Processing and Analysis (SCIEX Analyst)
- Good documentation skills (ALCOA)
- Well versed in GLP and other regulatory requirements
- Work with Laboratory Information Management Systems
Nice to Have:
- Bioanalytical method development and validation experience, hands-on experience with automation equipment and robotic pipettors
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.