- Posted 06 June 2022
- Contact NameRen White
* Competent in running multiple applications in one product line in the Cased Hole Completions Product Group.
* General knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations. Good mechanical aptitude.
* Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
* Two year Technical Degree preferred.
* Industry experience and product line training required.
'Work Schedule: 7 days per week, 12 hour days (6 weeks on / 2 weeks off)
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.