- Posted 02 November 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameAlan Patterson
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Business Support, based in Aberdeen.
* Coordination of team travel commitments and bookings via Wings, assignment to project cost code.
* Monitoring of project external mailboxes, such as supply chain and consultation emails and tracking project responses.
* Assisting organising meetings, internal and external, including with meeting rooms and logistics arrangements.
* Maintaining relevant tracking spreadsheets, including supplier engagement and responses.
* Taking minutes at OCM / TCM related meeting, including recognition that some of these are confidential in nature.
* Support with processing of SAP expenses.
* Support to Commercial team in arranging signature and sending and registering formal agreement notices.
* Support on word and PowerPoint formatting, per communications branded material.
* Support to SAP requisition raising.
* Competency with general MS office suite.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/062591.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.