- Posted 25 May 2022
- Contact NameLachlan Nicholson
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Business Development Lead, based in Aberdeen.
* Securing new business revenues and new customers
* Driving delivery of commercial objectives
* Identification and management of leads and opportunities
* Sales strategy development
* Sales funnel management, forecasting and reporting (sales force)
* Key account management and planning
* Proposal development
* Steering strategic campaigns and approaches
* Representing the company at conferences, industry events etc.
* Developing strategic partnerships
* Identify key areas of improvement for sales process
Experience & Qualifications:
* Degree qualified
* Relevant in direct sales
* Relevant in tech / digital space / SaaS
* Relevant in serving corporates (ideally energy sector)
* Working experience in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
* Delivering sales to corporate customers
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Professional presenter
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: PR/054908.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.