We have an urgent opportunity for Expert Financial Accounting position.
Below details for reference:
- Bachelor's Degree or Associate degree in engineering / Science or Diploma (Mechanical/HVAC) or recognized vocational qualifications.
- With minimum 15 years' experience in the construction and delivery of buildings in onshore oil and gas / petrochemical facilities in industry projects and in major Construction Projects (including brown-field work) with total capital expenditure >USD$1B.
- Knowledge and execution of review engineering drawings, method statements and risk assessments related to scope of work (civil, HVAC, small lighting and power, instrumentation, fire and gas )
- Extensive experience in providing execution leadership across all building's construction project including on plot and off plot areas. Knowledge in daily management and delivery assurance oversight of the EPC Contractors and their sub-contractors for their scope of work across the various project delivery streams.
- Expertise in development and implement systems to appraise the performance of the EPC Contractor in terms of safety, execution methodology & sequence, quality, and schedule with the ultimate objective of supporting construction and system completion and allowing a seamless transition into pre-commissioning & commissioning activities.
- Computer literate, proficiency in MS Office and technical software.
- Good command of English (speaking, writing, reading & reporting).
If interested to apply, kindly send updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.