- Posted 22 April 2022
- Contact NameGary Watt
We have a current opportunity for a Budget Reporting Accountant on a temporary basis. The position will be based in Westhill.
- Is involved in time recording and analysis
- Ensure follow up through regular meetings and forecast of the indirect costs and identifies cost savings opportunities
- Presentation of Budget/Forecast allocable and shared services data to senior managers
- Manage project codes (create, close, delete etc) in group reporting tool
- Preparation of accounts and forecasts for indirect projects
- Preparation of cashflow information
o Finance and Controlling experience
o Information Systems background
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.