Biological Researcher I & II
12month initial contract
M-F -8:00 am to 5:00 pm with 1 hr lunch break.
Biological Researcher I - $36/HR with benefits provided or $40/HR without benefits (1-2 years experience or M.S. degree with a minimum of 0-1 years of experience in bioanalytical laboratory)
Biological Researcher II - $41/HR with benefits or $44/HR without benefits (2-4 years experience or M.S. degree with minimum of 1-2 years of experience in bioanalytical laboratory)
West Chester, PA
Orion Group is now seeking a highly motivated Biological Researcher I & II with a background in immunoassays or ligand-binding assays (LBA) to support Pharmacokinetics method development, validation and implementation for pre-clinical studies and clinical trials for our multinational pharmaceutical manufacturing partner located in West Chester, PA.
The Biological Researcher will be a member of Specialty Bioanalytics, which plays a critical role in development of biological therapeutics from late stage of research, IND enabling GLP studies, clinical trials through BLA submission and post marketing support.
Biological Researcher Responsibilities:
- Perform assay development, validation and sample bioanalysis for preclinical and clinical studies
- Assist writing Standard Operation Procedure, method validation protocol and validation report
- Compile and analyze data using spreadsheets and graphs
- Maintain laboratory records, supplies and equipment calibration
- Provide help for logistic support in collaboration with sample management team
Biological Researcher Qualifications:
- PK/BRI: B.S. in Biology or related field with a minimum of 1-2 years or M.S with a minimum of 0-1 years of experience in bioanalytical laboratory.
- BRII: B.S. in Biology or related field with a minimum of 2-4 years or M.S with minimum of 1-2 years of experience in bioanalytical laboratory
- Knowledge and hands-on in LBA (Ligand-binding assay) such as ELISA and the application to drug or biomarker concentration measurement as evidenced by laboratory skills and/or a good publication record is preferred.
- Familiarity with various LBA assay platforms is a plus.
- Previous experience in regulated laboratory setting and familiarity with the use of LIMS is required.
- Must be able to work collaboratively in a multi-cultural fast-paced environment, and has good communication and interpersonal skills
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.