- Posted 20 July 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameIan Hunter
We have a current opportunity for an AutoCAD (2D) Technician on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Reading.
Production of a variety of detailed drawings for solar energy projects to include, but not limited to;
- Option, easement and lease plans
- Planning application drawings; site plans, elevation drawings, landscaping drawings
- Construction drawings; site layout plans, elevation drawings, setting out drawings, communication diagrams,
- Electrical and engineering focussed drawings; HV schematics and LV schematics
- Support to all departments including development, EPC and O&M
- AutoCAD experience (2D only required) is essential.
- At least 3 years' experience in AutoCAD which includes experenvce in detailed technical drawings.
- Technical/Engineering qualifications would be preferential, but not an absolute requirement.
For further information about this position please apply.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.