Assistant Drilling Supervisor
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Assistant Drilling Supervisor, based in Aberdeen.
* The Assistant Drilling (Night) is responsible for ensuring that the operations on the drilling rig are planned and implemented in accordance with Equinor's governing documents, goals, and strategies, as well as statutory and regulatory requirements.
* The Assistant Drilling Supervisors' products are drilled and completed wells, recompletion, and workover of existing/old wells as well as plug and abandonment of wells.
* The Assistant Drilling Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that the product is delivered in compliance with the program, on schedule, within agreed cost, and in accordance with current work processes.
Experience & Qualifications:
* University or higher technical education. Relevant experience may compensate for lack of education. Recent and relevant operational experience in Drilling and Completion operations.
* Experience from offshore operations. Specially on fixed platforms.
* Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
* Good English writing and oral skills.
* IWCF level 4 well control certified.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/064841.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.