- Posted 08 November 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- DisciplineEnergy Recruitment
- Contact NameJenny Chalmers
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Asset Planner, based in Aberdeen.
* Actively support company's commitment to safety & environmental protection.
* Prepare Long term plans in line with Asset Strategies, Budgets, and LOF plan.
* Develop, maintain and progress (at a hands-on working level) the overall IAP within known constraints.
* Review 3rd Party Contractors detailed schedules for compliance with planning procedure and compatibility with overall project timeline and integration of these at an appropriate level of detail within the IAP.
* Integrate departmental and contractor's schedules into the overall integrated plan and monitor their progress on a regular basis.
* Chair weekly 28d & 90d Planning meetings.
* Work in conjunction with Maintenance Delivery Team to ensure full alignment with SAP.
* Regular discussion and alignment of data with Asset Cost Engineer ensuring the IAP's are fully aligned with current budget forecasts.
* Regularly review and revise as required planning processes to ensure a robust process is maintained.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Relevant courses and competencies (preferably recognised P6 training courses). HNC, relevant degree or equivalent demonstrative experience.
* Relevant asset planning experience North Sea Oil & Gas Industry.
* Conversant with all the key facets of Offshore Operations.
* Working knowledge and proven abilities with Primavera P6.
* Knowledge of SAP PM Module.
* Ability to create a meaningful schedule, including CPN, WBS from SOR, BOD etc including resources.
* Be able to deliver precedence networks and demonstrate abilities to logic link activities and plans.
* Proven ability to interact effectively at all levels with good communication skills.
* Be able to work as an individual or as part of a team and chair weekly onshore / offshore meetings.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/063289.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.