- Posted 31 August 2022
- Salary neg
- Contact NameLachlan Nicholson
Candidates must currently hold the right to work in the UK.
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Asset Financial Controller, based in Aberdeen.
* Verifying and allocating actual operations financial data and ensuring that this data is available
in the corporate financial administration in a timely and correct manner
* Timely preparation and review of the monthly financial asset operations report, including
prepayments/accruals, actual versus budget cost variance analysis and forecasted operational
expenses and revenues.
* Ensuring compliance with the corporate and operational/project specific contractual and legal
requirements, including timely preparation of cost reports and invoices
* Initiating client and inter-company invoicing for contractual rates and recharges.
* Preparing asset and project cash-flow reports based on the financial operations report and
project schedules and explain deviations as per treasury guidelines
* Supporting the development and adequate functioning of internal controls relating to the asset
operations and project controls
* Providing the Project Manager, Asset Manager and others involved in the management and
operation of the asset with financial information, guidance and financial administrative support on
all matters related to the financial management of the project/asset
* Coordinating with the Project Manager, Asset Manager, Superintendents, Financial
* Keeps knowledge and procedures up to date on all relevant aspects and shares this within the
* Reports regularly to the Section Head FP Controls on personal achievements and department
* Uses and maintains corporate standards. Develops and proposes improvements.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent preferred
* Previous experience in a project/asset orientated environment
* Computer Literate, with experience of Excel spreadsheets
* Attention to detail
* Problem Analysis
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: PR/056403.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.