- Posted 05 July 2022
- Salary neg
- Contact NameAdrian Davidson
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Assembler - Mechanical, based in Aberdeen.
* To undertake the strip and rebuild/test of rental subsea equipment in line with company's maintenance requirements and procedures. Ensure compliance with contractual agreements.
* Read and understand Drawings and Engineering part Specifications
* Assemble products in accordance with applicable Drawings and Engineering
* Part Specifications and any specific Assembly Procedures
* Strip, clean & inspect equipment to a high standard and record findings through digital software system
* Set up finished Assemblies / Products and test in accordance with routing and Engineering Procedures
* Book and record time accurately to the correct work order both in work instruction packs and on system booking tool
* Work in a safe and environmentally friendly manner giving due care and diligence to Colleagues and workplace
* Fittings and hose awareness to identify from a safety perspective and identification prior to setting up test circuits and carrying out testing
Experience & Qualifications:
* Time served Vehicle Mechanic/HGV/Plant deemed advantageous
* Prior experience and attained skill sets can be offset from above discipline type
* Previous mechanical subsea equipment related role
* Good Time Keeping Proactive & Positive attitude to HSE & Quality
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Good communication & Interpersonal skills
* Report writing skills PC skills to include MS Office, Oracle
* Ability and initiative to work by themselves and as part of a team
* Reporting of actions needing chased to progress work scopes
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/055739.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.