Orion Partner Plus are delighted to have been retained by a global leader in the filtration of aviation fuel and refined products.
We are looking to onboard an experienced Application Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Tulsa, OK with some hybrid working possible.
Prepare quotations and preliminary BOM for oily water separation systems, coalescer separator systems, clay treaters, filter systems, fuel monitor systems, and elements for all of the aforementioned
* Responsible for entry and acknowledgement of new orders
* Generate BOM for new products and assemblies
* Create specification sheets for filter elements for customer use
* Specify reservoir manufacturer and communicate project requirements for vessels
* Communicate job status and approval drawings to the customer
* Knowledge od ASME codes and pressure vessels is an advantage
Skills: SOLIDWORKS * AutoCAD * Microsoft
This position is with a longstanding client of Orion, where we have placed recently and continue to support with the growth strategy.
Please apply to link or send your resume to Martin.Bate@orioneng.com
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.