Administrator - (Security Vetting Office)
Contract - 6 months+
Rate - £7.86 per hour
Location - Rosyth
Well organised and articulate Administrator required to work with a busy security vetting office.
To assist client management in meeting its contract/resource requirements therefore satisfying customer needs.
* Advise Human Resources, Agencies, and Sub-contractors etc. of security clearance procedures and ensure compliance.
* Carry out vetting of personnel in accordance with current regulations, liaising with the appropriate Security Agencies as required.
* Ensure that a security clearance review is carried out for every Babcock employee every 10 yrs.
* Maintain accurate, up-to-date computerised Database of all personnel holding current security clearance.
* Ensure that all Security Clearance applications are registered with the Defence Vetting Agency and actioned as necessary.
* Maintain accurate filing system for all clearance approval slips and Official Secrets Acts.
* Transfer Security Clearance to\from other list "x" companies and establishments.
* Carry-out routine audits of Clearance Database to identify errors/anomalies.