- Posted 02 May 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- LocationShetland Islands
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineEnergy Recruitment
- Contact NameEmma Smart
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Administration Coordinator, based in Shetland Gas Plant.
* Provide efficient administrative support to all departments including visitors & vendors.
* Organise meetings and manage site calendars, including booking of conference rooms or visitor offices, ensuring these are kept in a correct and tidy manner.
* Manage and distribute internal mail, and ensure outgoing mail is issued in a timely manner
* Prepare, issue, manage and periodically review the site Lockers, Stationary, Visitor PPE on a regular basis to ensure this is suitable for site requirement.
* Assist SGP Personnel with any IT issues or processing requests.
* Ensure that any procedures & site drawings are updated and recorded accurately.
* Assist with arranging logistical duties i.e., flights, accommodation, transport, rotas, inductions, training etc as required
* Occasional purchase or service procurement via SAP
* Assist with the arrangement, coordination and promotion of any site internal & external affairs activities (ie VIP visits, staff events, school events, Welfare activities)
* Check and update the communication boards & screens onsite regularly. Utilise communication tools to positively promote SGP activities.
* Arrange local site-specific training, workshops, medicals etc, updating appropriate registers and parties as required.
* Record information into reports, registers & databases as appropriate
* Review and report as necessary from site registers and action trackers, notifying of any expiries and arranging refreshers as appropriate.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Higher Grade education or demonstrable ability/skills
* Good IT skills including the use of Microsoft standard packages (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
* Good administration, organisation and planning skills
* Excellent communication and teamworking skills
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/066244.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.