- Posted 14 July 2022
- Salary neg
- Contact NameAlan Patterson
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Administration Co-Ordinator, based in Aberdeen.
* Provide and efficient and confidential secretarial service to the Director, Management and teams.
* Co-ordinate weekly report compilation, regular meetings and compile presentation slides/ meeting packs as appropriate.
* Input daily / monthly figures into required reports as directed.
* Update and maintain W drive, records, reports and databases as appropriate for the relevant department / asset.
* Raise financial documentation (requisitions) using SAP system, including stationery supplies/ business cards and offshore protective clothing, as required.
* Organise meetings, including booking of conference rooms or telephone conference facilities, IT equipment and co-ordinating catering requirements internally and externally.
* Organise / manage diaries using initiative and knowledge of responsibilities/ workload to prioritise, ensuring that essential commitments are met by an appropriate manager if Director is unavailable and organising travel programme allowing for complete flexibility.
* Manage correspondence, ensuring that all incoming mail is dealt with appropriately: distributing/ circulating as appropriate; highlighting where urgent action /response is required and where appropriate requesting and ensuring managers take relevant action
* Process expenses claims, mission orders, training and IT requirement forms in an accurate and timely manner.
* Make travel and hotel arrangements using the CWT online booking system, as appropriate
* Run time writing reports to assist with any outstanding timesheets to be processed/ approved on Company timesheet system (SAP), providing training and support to staff / contract personnel on timesheet completion.
* Assist in all other relevant secretarial duties as required
Experience & Qualifications:
* Ideally, recognised qualification in administration, secretarial or other business-related discipline
* Should ideally possess some administration experience, preferably within the oil and gas industry or a similar environment.
* Good written and oral communication, interpersonal skills are required along with a good common-sense approach.
* Excellent prioritisation, time management and organisational skills.
* Good attention to detail and numerical accuracy essential.
* Ability to work to short deadlines and using own initiative.
* High standard of keyboard / typing skills is essential and should be proficient in most standard office computer applications i.e., word processing, spreadsheets, graphics packages
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/055938.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.