We are aware that fraudulent recruitment activity has been taking place by persons or organisations claiming to represent Orion Group. They may try to obtain personal details by requesting your CV or asking for fees, claiming these are for things like visas, legal costs etc.
We will NEVER ask anyone who registers with Orion Group to pay fees.
What to look for
• Being offered a job you did not apply for.
• Employment offers without interview.
• Requesting personal information such as passport and bank account details,
often at an early stage.
• Asking for money at any point.
• Using an email address that does not belong Orion Group such as a webmail email address.
• Poor spelling and grammar.
• Pressuring you by making the recruitment seem urgent.
What you should do
If someone asks you for money to progress your application or if you receive an unsolicited employment offer or you are unsure about the validity of any communication please contact us immediately at email@example.com
Please do not contact them yourself.