86736 - Test Engineer
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Test Engineer, based in Delft.
The Test Engineer ensures that the works (Pre-commissioning works) as assigned by the Manager Project Engineering are carried out in the best possible manner, in accordance with the requirements stipulated in the Contract and to work in the most efficient way. Enforce company rules, statutory regulations and local project requirement, regarding all Flooding & Testing activities, personnel and subcontractors. The Test Engineer reports directly to the Manager Project Engineering.
- Prepare the work in the office for projects and other assigned operations;
- Work on vessels, projects and other assigned operations;
- Execute assigned projects in a most effective and efficient manner;
- Co-ordinate assigned projects such as pipeline FGT, pre-commissioning and pipeline commissioning operations, etc.;
- Follow up all works from subcontractors, Company vessels & crew and see that the work is carried out to the specific requirements of the particular project;
- Assist the project teams and Company departments in case of queries about preparations, execution of projects, rental and procurement of equipment.
- Focus all activities in order to meet overall corporate objectives (mission statement), and operational tasks as delegated by the Department Head Flooding & Testing;
- Collect, Implement and use know how and experience for the purpose of improving customer service;
- Promote and support continuous improvement activities within unit Flooding, Gauging and Testing and assigned projects;
- Plan the work execution in such a way that company interests are assured;
Skills & Experience
- HTS/TU (BSc/MSc)level of education;
- Education level may be substituted by experience and proven track record;
- Flooding, Gauging and Testing experience is preferred but not mandatory;
- Competence assessed by Manager Project Engineering per assigned task and specialisation.
This is a permanent position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 86736.
Orion Group currently supplies over 3,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 29 offices worldwide, Orion Group operate in the UK and internationally and in January 2009, were named the UK's number one for engineering recruitment.