ORSTP - SSOW Planner
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of SSOW Planner, based in Kent.
Assist in the planning of Enhancements projects through identifying and securing the required Possessions and Worksite access.
- Co-ordinate and monitor Trains & OTMs for possessions
- Request all worksites, TSRs, isolation requirements and level crossing closures in line with the possession plan and input to PPS.
- Maintain integrity of project plans, resource requirements and accurately check progress against plan and report.
- Collate, maintain, monitor and update detailed train plans as necessary, including LWRTs, in line with contract requirements
- Liaise with client project team(s) finalise required wagon plan(s) and ensure route availability.
- Ensure all train orders are input into requirements database and the NROL system, including key statistics and load examinations
- Receive and check proofs and final of train running plans
- Ensure correct/amended requirements, errors and omissions are agreed with Suppliers
- Attend and contribute to key Depot, Train and OTM planning meetings
- Manage the Train & OTM change process
- Produce reports as required
- Monitor/report on planned/actual for material usage (Contribute to SWMP)
- Attend weekly telephone conferences/meetings as required
Skills & Experience
- Experience of the railway infrastructure business
- Working knowledge of railway engineering/engineering planning procedures
- SSOWP qualification
- Experience in planning major programmes
- Proficient in use of NROL & PPS
- Proficient on Word, Excel and other Microsoft products
- Track Access Planning skills
- Train planning skills
- Understanding of P3e
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference ORSTP.
Orion Group currently supplies over 3,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 29 offices worldwide, Orion Group operate in the UK and internationally and in January 2009, were named the UK's number one for engineering recruitment.